Hey, you! I am happy you found your way to this page. Currently, we are a team of two and are now looking at expanding our little agency. Are we looking for you? 👀
Graphic Designer (print & social) with Project Management Ambitions
(m/w/x , 20 hrs)
With the project pipeline being filled to the brink I am currently looking for someone who is able to support me and my team.
Projects you are excited about
- Designing visuals for Social Media (Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) using Canva or Adobe
- Creating stunning designs for leaflets, flyers, posters, games, vouchers etc. Basically, anything that can be printed 😉
- Organizing work flows and managing multiple projects and clients gets you hyped. At the beginning, you will mainly work on design tasks but as time progresses, we would like you to take on more responsibility and build your own team. Let’s grow together!
- You already know how to edit videos for social media (ads) professionally or would like to learn it
- Optional: Interested in audio editing? Even better. There might be a few podcasts we could use your help with.
- Work from anywhere: Love the beach or a mountain cabin? As long as there is wifi: Go ahead!
- Work any time: Of course, there are deadlines for client projects and scheduled meetings but aside from that you are free to work any time that suits your schedule
- Your input is valued: Since you will be part of a very small team your opinion, experience and ideas are not only encouraged but essential. We need YOUR input to grow together.
- Honesty and integrity are the key values that drive our team. We work together to deliver services of the highest quality. This works best with polite and direct communication within the team and with clients (by the way, our clients are mainly start-ups and solopreneurs).
Freelance / part-time / freier Dienstnehmer
32.000 € basierend auf 40h
I strongly encourage you to apply even if you feel that you don’t meet all the requirements above, yet. I am happy to work with you on your development and support you on your journey of becoming the expert in a certain area. Please reach out so we can talk about it! 🙂
We are open to working together on different levels (employment/ freelance etc.). In any case the goal is to build a longterm relationship.
Sounds good so far? Amazing! If you are interested in the role, please send me your CV via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). No ned for any long motivational letter or portfolio (however, if you have one ready, feel free to send it along). Otherwise, I am happy to get to know you in a personal conversation.