Hey, Marketing Lover! I am so glad you found your way to my modest page. So far I have been able to cater to the high standards of my clients by myself but now the time has come where I would like to team up. If you are interested, hit me up!
Digital Marketing & Eventmanagement Assistant
I have gone self-employed in November 2020 and have since established a solid client base. As I would like to extend and grow my business into a proper digital marketing agency, I need YOU. So far I have provided a variety of services mainly centered around social media marketing (content + performance for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn) and events management.
WHY I NEED YOU (YOUR ROLE)
I am looking for someone who is able to at first help out with smaller tasks and will gradually take over full accounts. I am aware that the services I currently offer are quite versatile, so please feel free to apply even if you can only cover 1 or 2 of the required tasks.
- Strategizing Content for Social Media
- Creating content (written & visual) for blogs and social platforms.
- Eventmanagement: Supporting prom committees in planning their proms (Maturaball) and being there on the day of the event.
- Telephone Marketing: Calling potential exhibitors for our annual prom fair.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You spend your free time on Social Media and therefore know all the latest trends by heart.
- You have a sense for aesthetics and design (no need for any advanced graphic design skills as we will teach you on the job)
- You are organized and stress-resistent.
- You are not hesitant to reach out to new people via e-mail or phone.
- Optional: You are a student in a Marketing/ Business degree and would love to get some hands-on experience.
- Optional: You have already worked with Adobe programs (Photoshop, Indesign, Audition, etc.) or Canva.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH ME
- You can work from anywhere in the world and at anytime you want
- You don’t only have the possibility to contribute your original ideas I really want you to do so
- You will learn anything that I know (and you are interested in) and you can call yourself a Social Media Expert and Eventmanager after working with me
- Please bring your full self to work. I strongly believe that we can benefit from each other by being our most authentic selves. You can find more on what I believe in on the About Page.
- 5 hours per week until April 2022 (geringfügig)
After that, the plan is to increase the hours up to 10 or even 20 hours as you grow into your responsibilities if you are happy with it.
- min. 11 € per hour
- Starting ASAP
- Remote work with occasional meetings (mainly online). I am based in Vienna.
If this role sounds just like you and you get excited by just thinking about it, I encourage you to reach out to me. You can do so via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or trough one of my Social Profiles (LinkedIn, Instagram).
Please include your CV in your application and just 2-3 lines why you are the perfect fit for the job. There is no need for a motivational letter or such as I am happy to get to you know you better in the interview.